VA Loans were designed to provide financing to active duty and retired service men and woman, and insured by the U.S Veterans Administration (VA). These loans are issued by federally qualified lenders to individuals who meete eligibility requirements set forth by the VA. VA Loans have more relaxed lending requirements than conventional loans and 0% down payment.
VA Loans offer the following:
- 100% LTV (loan to value) on new home purchases based on price or reasonable value of property.
- 90% LTV on refinances and 20% LTV on second mortgages.
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- No down payments.
- Lower credit requirements.
- South Carolina, VA Home Loans have a loan limit of $417,000 state wide.
Find out if a VA Loan is your best option, click here to get started or call 843-884-8133.
We have over 26 years of experience and walk you through the entire home buying process. Work with the Biggest Little Lender in South Carolina for the best rates and terms!